Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Health Diet & Lance Armstrong


So recently I went to a nutritionist and she put me on a diet and it made me think what works for others.  I have nothing to hide in the sense that I feel I need to lose weight but I want to know how you do it?  There is a million different kind of diets out there, from the atkins diet to the cookie diet.  I have been through a few different types of diets and all of them made me lose weight for a short period of time but none of them taught me how to keep it off and do it in a healthy manner.  The last thing I tried before this was nutrisystem and I lost 20 pounds quickly but after I went off it I didn't learn much and ended up putting all of it back on!  I think the best solution is to learn how to do it right.  I like that I need to go to someone once a week to check in and make sure I am on my game.  So my advice to people out there trying to lose weight, don't try the quick fix and take the time and effort to make a life style change and learn how to keep it off!  Let me know your thoughts!


If you haven't heard there is a chance Lance was on some enhancements during his tour run.  I was wondering what everyone thinks about this?  If people find out that Lance really took anything should he be stripped of all his wins?  Should whoever got 2nd get the wins for those races?  I don't know much about this so that is why I ask so let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, your comments are greatly appreciated!