Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Strings attached? Does it work? & Carmelo Anthony


So there is a new movie coming out called No Strings Attached and it has made me think.  No I am not going to ask you if you think this movie looks good because we all know the answer.  Women will see it because they think it looks cute and guys will see it for Ms. Portman herself.  What I am wondering is if this works in real life or not?  Can men and women have a sexual relationship and leave it at that?  Or do you think that eventually feelings will get involved and it will fall apart?  I have tried this once or twice in my life (I am not now because I am in love and don't want just sex) and both times it didn't work out that well.  So what do you think?  What are your thoughts?


Yesterday the owner of the nets cut ties with the Nuggets and has decided not to attempt to trade for Carmelo anymore.  What I don't get is why is Melo so stupid!  He wants to go to a Knicks team that would lose Chandler and Fields most likely if he gets traded there.  The team needs those two players with him to be a legitimate team next season.  I am a Clipper fan but lets be honest isn't that the best place he can be?  Think about it Davis at the 1 EG at the 2 Melo at the 3, Blake at the 4 and whoever the hell we want at the 5.  That team would be a top team finally.  There are so many better places he can go besides the Knicks he needs to man up and go play elsewhere! 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think it works! Someone always ends up having feelings whether they admit it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with you to a point. I think that there are certain people out there who can detach from it and make it work but I don't advise it really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me folks it doesn't work! Someones heart always gets broken in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it may be able to go on for a time - I think it's the ending of these agreements that make it tricky. If one of the people in the agreement find a relationship and ends the agreement, how does the other feel? I am sure there is at least a sense of resentment/rejection that their sex buddy is no longer available... It's probably easy to get into but I think getting out of it would be where the complications really arise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tash! but you don't want to hear form em : ).. Glad you are in love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, your comments are greatly appreciated!