Friday, January 28, 2011

You Dream Place & NBA All Star Game


So I was reading an article on Yahoo.com about what cities have the most cost of traffic and of course Los Angeles was number three on there.  This got me thinking!  If you can live in anywhere in the world where would it be?  It could still be in Los Angeles or it can be on the other side of the world, but I want to hear where you want to live.  I am thinking mine might still be in Los Angeles because my family and friends are still here so the place I would like to live would be in Santa Monica over looking the beach!  I wouldn't mind living in Chicago, Austin or New York to a point also.  So lets hear your thoughts on this one/  Factor everything in, such as friends, family cost of living, and so on. 


The NBA All Star starters were announced.  Representing the East is: Wade, Rose, Lebron, Stoudemire and Howard.  In the West is: Brany, Paul, Anthony, Durant and Ming.  This year I don't think the fans did such a bad job with the exception of Ming being voted in but I think changes need to be made.  There is a high chance that Love and Griffin won't both be on the team, but yet they might be 2 of the top forwards in the league.  So the question is, is there a better way to figure this all out?  I think the way it should be ran is:  the fans elect 2 or 3 players onto the team (doesn't need to be starters) and the starting line up is voted on by the players!  Then for the reserves it should be voted by the players or let the coach make that choice.  Let me know if you can think of a better way!










































                                                   

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, your comments are greatly appreciated!